“Intellectual property rights (IPR) are the rights given to persons over the creations of their minds.”
Intellectual Property Rights are legal rights which are Intangible and which are the result of intellectual activity in industrial, scientific, literary & artistic fields. These rights safeguard its creators and other producers of intellectual goods & services by granting them certain time-limited rights to control their use. IPR is non-exhausted, it is intangible when they are created but becomes valuable in tangible form as products.
IPR covers following:
- Trademarks covers Name and logo .
- Copyrights and related rights which covers literary, dramatic works, artistic works, music, cinematography, etc.
- Geographical Indications.
- Industrial Designs.
- Trade Secrets.
- Layout Design for Integrated Circuits.
- Protection of New Plant Variety.
IPR laws give statutory expression to the moral and economic rights of creators. This will help to encourage creative activity and allow investors in research and development, a fair return on their investment.
Our services include:
- IP awareness to management and employee
- IPR Valuation
- Documentation in IPR
- IPR management & policy
- Advisor for the transfer of technology
- Trademark & Copyright registration through agents