Capital is vital and most crucial for a business to start, sustain and grow. In a competitive, dynamic and fast changing business environment, it is critical how an entity manage and raise Capital at right time and right way and at right cost. Business success depends on effective management of Capital.
Company secretaries have a pivotal role to play for raising of Capital, be it by way of issue of shares or other kinds of securities through Public Offer or Private Placement, Preferential Allotment, Offer of shares to Private Equity, HNIs or QIBs, Buy Back of shares or securities, Reduction of capital, Public Deposit as per Deposit Rules , Inter Corporate Deposits etc.
Further when securities of any corporate entities to be listed on stock exchanges, Company Secretaries role is to comply with all relevant laws regulations, rules and codes under the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and assist the corporate to comply with timely and appropriate disclosure on its website and website of the stock exchanges.
Corporate Governance is considered as tool for brand building. The essence of good corporate governance is ensuring trustworthy relations between the company and various stakeholders. Good Corporate Governance is not just compliance in letter but also in spirit. It is the culture of Accountability, Fairness, Transparency, Consistency and Effectiveness that is deployed throughout the organization which help the corporate to raise funds with public offering and right issue of its securities.
Our Expertise Services includes:
- Advising and handling all documentation for pre IPO of any securities by the company
- Advising on SME listing by the company
- Advising on SEBI Act, Rules, Regulations, Codes and Guidelines.
- Advising on Corporate Governance and Certification on Corporate Governance.
- Advising in relation to Dematerialization / Rematerialization of securities.
- Advising on Insider Trading Regulations of SEBI & assist in compliance of the same.
- Advising on Takeover Code of SEBI & assist in compliance of the same.
- Advising on Related Party Transaction, Independent Director and committee of the Board.
- Audit and certification under SEBI (LODR), 2015 like Reconciliation of Share Capital Audit Report, Secretarial Audit Report under section 204 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Regulation 24A of SEBI (LODR), 2015 .
- Registration of Company with SEBI as Mutual Fund Company, Venture Capital funds etc.
- Delisting of securities or revocation of delisting of securities
- Buy Back of shares of listed companies